Netbanking Betting Sites
NetBanking is an online payment method that lets people bet at NetBanking betting sites with money from their own bank account. There are more than 150 Indian banks that offer NetBanking, and there are a lot of NetBanking betting sites. This means that Indians can bet online quickly and cheaply.
How to Make NetBanking Deposits
So you’ve found a great betting site from our list of NetBanking betting sites. You’re now ready to make some NetBanking payments. NetBanking betting sites will have a slightly different process, but the basic steps are the same:
- Go to the NetBanking betting site you want to use and sign in with your account. Then, go to the “Cashier” section and choose “Deposit.”
To choose a payment method, click on the one that says “NetBanking” or “Bank Transfer.”
- Choose a bank from the list of banks.
- A representative from your chosen bank will then send you to their log-in page. There, you’ll be asked to enter your customer ID and PIN.
- On your first transaction, most NetBanking betting sites will send you an OTP to the phone number you’ve set up. The first time you use this feature, you can turn it off. However, it’s a great way to keep your money safe.
- Confirm the deposit, and the transaction will be done right away. Make your first sports bets!
- Don’t forget to check the minimum and maximum deposit limits that may be set by NetBanking betting sites before you start betting!
How to Make NetBanking Withdrawals
I’m proud of you! There was an IPL multi that went up in the biggest way. Now you’re ready to make some withdrawals from your NetBanking account. To get your hard-earned money, follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- Some NetBanking betting sites will ask you to fill out a simple “Know Your Customer” form for anti-money laundering reasons. This is very easy and only needs some basic information and documentation to do.
- When you go to the “Cashier” section, choose “Withdraw.”
- You’ll be asked for your bank information and how much money you want to take out.
- Remember that betting sites that accept NetBanking withdrawals will have a minimum and maximum amount that you can get back from them.
- NetBanking withdrawals aren’t the fastest way to make a payment, so expect the money to clear and show up in your bank account in a few days.
The KYC procedure is only required upon your first withdrawal, so you won’t have to do it again the next time you make any NetBanking withdrawals.
Advantages of NetBanking
- Every time you make a deposit or withdrawal with NetBanking, you don’t have to go to the bank. All of your transactions are done safely over the Internet.
- Deposits made with NetBanking are processed right away and can be used right away at NetBanking betting sites.
- NetBanking betting sites don’t charge any fees for deposits made with a NetBanking account.
- There are no deposit limits set by the bank.
- NetBanking lets you keep track of all your transactions, so if someone steals money from you, there will always be a trail to follow.